English - Fully fluent
Understands and communicates fluently, including complex ideas, both written and spoken. Equivalent to B2 level and upwards of the Common European Framework.
Responsibilities and more
✅ You'll learn about and be responsible for:
• Usability testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Value testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Exploratory testing.
• Analysis of user sessions.
• Manual regression testing.
• NPS surveys.
• Accessibility testing.
You can learn more about them at https://medium.com/emma-blog/usuario-a-practical-framework-for-user-testing-4816145f05f.
• Recruiting and scheduling unpaid testers.
• Managing frustration when testers don’t show up for their scheduled sessions. (around 50% do)
• Working alongside a team of inquisitive overachievers.
• Persisting and persevering.
• Frequently coming across unknowns.
• Managing constant change and sudden growth.
• Working in a demanding environment.
• Giving and receiving candid. feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.
✅ We’re eager to talk to you if you:
• Easily understand and produce all written and spoken forms of English.
• Have a background in relation to UX or the entrepreneurial field (Psychology, Business, Design, etc.)
• The final salary depends on the proficiency and capacity for growth that you demonstrate during the process.
• Due to our contract and payment provider we use, and international work laws, unfortunately, we can't hire candidates from:
- The Central African Republic
- Congo Republic
- The Democratic Republic of Congo
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- South Sudan
Product Designer | Head of Candidate Premium Services @Torre
About Torre Labs:
Torre is your matching network for work. We are looking for passionate professionals that will help us make finding work and finding talent transparent, humane, unbiased, and automated.
Torre es tu red de nuevas conexiones laborales. Buscamos profesionales apasionados que nos ayuden a que encontrar trabajo o talento sea transparente, humano, imparcial y automatizado.