English - Fully fluent
Understands and communicates fluently, including complex ideas, both written and spoken. Equivalent to B2 level and upwards of the Common European Framework.
Responsibilities and more
✅ You'll learn about and be responsible for:
• Usability testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Value testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Exploratory testing.
• Analysis of user sessions.
• Manual regression testing.
• NPS surveys.
• Accessibility testing.
You can learn more about them at https://medium.com/emma-blog/usuario-a-practical-framework-for-user-testing-4816145f05f.
• Recruiting and scheduling unpaid testers.
• Managing frustration when testers don’t show up for their scheduled sessions. (around 50% do)
• Working alongside a team of inquisitive overachievers.
• Persisting and persevering.
• Frequently coming across unknowns.
• Managing constant change and sudden growth.
• Working in a demanding environment.
• Giving and receiving candid. feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.
✅ We’re eager to talk to you if you:
• Easily understand and produce all written and spoken forms of English.
• Have a background in relation to UX or the entrepreneurial field (Psychology, Business, Design, etc.)
• The final salary depends on the proficiency and capacity for growth that you demonstrate during the process.
• Due to our contract and payment provider we use, and international work laws, unfortunately, we can't hire candidates from:
- The Central African Republic
- Congo Republic
- The Democratic Republic of Congo
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- South Sudan