English - Conversational
Understands and communicates the main points of a conversation both written and spoken. Equivalent to B1 level of the Common European Framework.
Responsibilities and more
- You decide the number of candidates you want to help. No minimum or maximum hours are required.
- The amount of ISA collected will be shared after the coachee finds a job.
- We are mostly interested in remote work experiences for Startups.
- You will coach and advise people who want to be part of the new labor market.
- High levels of seniority are required.
- Perform 4 sessions per candidate (most times in America's time zone).
- Help the candidates identify their level of competency, get prepared for their technical interview and tests, and understand how to best sell their skills.
- Report all sessions before the end of the day you were informed of it. It is also your responsibility to make sure the session was properly reported.
- You have to acknowledge messages in your Slack channels.
- You should reply to all messages as soon as you can and try to be the last person who answers in a conversation with the team and candidates.
- Be inquisitive and provide candid feedback to your peers and team members.
- Trust: we trust you and the work you do.
- Communication among peers: communication and trust are the basis for any good relationship. Thus, it's ok and expected for you to over-communicate with your peers to make sure we all are on the same page.
- Punctuality: it is expected that you attend all alignment meetings on time. We should be starting all meetings at the time o’clock.
Due to our contract and payment provider we use, and international work laws, unfortunately, we can't hire candidates from:
-The Central African Republic
-The Democratic Republic of Congo
-Papua New Guinea