You cannot remove yourself as a manager. Please ask another manager to do so.
Skills and experience required:
No experience, but interested
Interested in developing the skill.
Attention to detail
English - Fully fluent
Spanish - Conversational
Responsibilities and more:
You'll learn about and be responsible for:
• Usability testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Value testing for new and existing functionalities.
• Exploratory testing.
• Analysis of user sessions.
• Manual regression testing.
• NPS surveys.
• Accessibility testing.
You can learn more about them at https://medium.com/emma-blog/usuario-a-practical-framework-for-user-testing-4816145f05f
- Recruiting and scheduling unpaid testers
- Managing frustration when testers don’t show up for their scheduled sessions. (around 50% do)
- Working alongside a team of inquisitive overachievers
- Persisting and persevering
- Frequently coming across unknowns
- Managing constant change and sudden growth
- Working in a demanding environment
- Giving and receiving candid feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.