English - Fully fluent
Understands and communicates fluently, including complex ideas, both written and spoken. Equivalent to B2 level and upwards of the Common European Framework.
Responsibilities and more
We’re looking for someone with great communication skills, passion, and excitement to be our community manager and lead our social media presence.
This role is both creative and strategic.
🚀 What would you do as our community manager?
- Work with the team to create, publish, and manage content.
- Engage with the social media community to build awareness, delight current and new users, and more.
🚀 Main social networks:
🚀 We’re eager to talk to you if you:
- Want to work in a fast-paced environment, building a product to be used by millions of people.
- Have a great sense of aesthetics and taste.
- Proactively suggest improvements to current and future processes.
- Can work collaboratively with other designers, researchers, developers, and product owners.
- Have experience working with others curating content, and creating a content calendar.
- Are highly organized and motivated.
Tech Lead at Tribe, entrepreneur, product-oriented 🎨. "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
Our team is currently 18 between engineering and design, including multiple people with successful track records. Also, we're backed by a couple of great investors.
Our culture centers around being good humans, building amazing things that improve the world, radical candor and extreme transparency, great communication, and many other traits of a world-class team.
Our product has hundreds of users across many teams, and we're now starting to invite people from the waitlist. Our top priority is reaching product-market-fit and getting to a public release.